Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Well, I don't think I'm a failure

But Nerve does. I just took their 2006 Year In Sex quiz, or at least it's titled something like that, and I scored a 9 out of 20. I thought I had my finger on the pulse of all sexy news, but apparently I'm just looking in the window of the people who really do know what's hip in sexy.

"ITT Tech helped me gain the confidence I never had before." I feel cheated that I did not receive a bundle of self esteem from my college. Instead, I will have approximately one million dollars in student loans (plus interest), and a degree no one will ask for proof of, probably.

I'm embarassed to admit this, but we also just watch the Reno 911 movie preview, and I think that I want to see it.

On a sad note, Bender has chewed off Tigers eyes, one ear, and chewed a large hole in Tiger's head and pulled out all of his brains. Tiger is no longer with us. I did not take photos as it was too graphic.

No comments: