Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Hello Public!

Today I am flying for my job to a different place (I'll give you a hint, it rhymes with Juice-ton, Mexpass) and consequently I'm at the airport right now.

There are people at the airport and while most of them are OK and nice, there are a few that are not and that makes me want to go home.

When I was packing last night, I was going through my packing routine, and then I realized! That there were new rules about liquids! On board! And I wasn't planning on checking baggage! And I didn't know the new rules about liquids on board!

Lucky for me I am an enterprising individual, and was able to chickedy check out the rules online, thusly saving the day. (I know thusly is a grand word that I really don't have the right to use, but I don't care. I like it . . . . and thusly use it.

Now I am here, freshly fed with a Cinnabon, even though I really wanted coffee, but it was too far to walk (see, post marathon leg pain) and killing time.

No comments: