Tuesday, January 02, 2007

BEST BREAK IN STORY EVER

(or at least that I've ever heard)

KV: I thought so
CZ had a rough day...his office got broke into again
its quite possibly the best story I have heard in months
It's the second weekend in a row, so over the week he hired a security guard
SO....
The hoodlum that broke in...
me: and?
KV: broke into the body shop...its the other half of the building that they lease out
he jumped the FORK LIFT
because the battery has been dead
Drove it out to the front of the building
drove through the front window...WITH BARS
Returned the FORK LIFT to its rightful place
me: Considerate
KV: Went into the building
moved a desk (BIG AND OLD)
up against the second door
rummaged through some stuff and then left
me: Where was the security guard?
KV: Well that was CZ's first question at 1am when he had to drive to (redacted) to talk with the police
He was making his rounds...
and didn't hear a thing
me: Are you fucking kidding me?
KV: That was his second question
LOL
me: And the answer was?
KV: Its not a REALLY big building
Um, he just said "don't take that tone with me"
Needless to say he isn't the security guard on tonight...or any other night
me: Ever again, right?
KV: Yeah
me: BEST STORY EVER!
KV: Can you believe...DROVE A FORK LIFT THROUGH THE WINDOW
AND re parked it
that might be my favorite part
me: Like I said, a considerate thief is the best thief there is
KV: Well clearly...not as good as a dead security guard
deaf or sleeping
KV: CZ was SOOOO mad
Having to go to work at 2 AM is what managers do...

No comments: