Sunday, January 07, 2007

Sunday numberings

First, check this out. It's pretty cool, and it speaks for itself.

Second, before I forget, "Mr. Young Lady" has put in his notice and will be leaving. Good for him. I am, in all honesty, glad that he's getting out before stuff gets bad, and also because I benefit from his absence more than I do his presence.

Third, I need a nap. Who stole my hours?

Fourth, I really wanted to watch "Children of Men" this weekend, and didn't get to. Again, who stole my hours?

Fifth, I bought some wall sconces this weekend and a clock. That's pretty domestic. I am therefore proud of myself. Our house is fluffing up nicely.

Sixth, this month is busy and it is only the first month of the year. Is this a preview of 2007?

Seventh, JB starts his new job this week. Yay for us!

Eighth, I miss AT and would like it very much if we were able to arrange a visit soon. And by soon, I mean, when I'm not in school again. Or at least until I can figure out how the new schedule will look.

Ninth, The Mom has said that she found our next marathon. Then she said that it was in October. Then she said that it was downhill, on a trail, with no rocks, and a 12 foot wide path. Then she said that because it's downhill, perhaps it would be a good one to try and qualify for the Boston Marathon in. Find the statements that were a surprise to me.

Tenth, I just found out that one of my loathed cousins is living in Snobsdale with her second husband. This has just been added to my reasons for not driving to the Streets unless absolutely necessary. (Point of reference, I live on the west side of the Valley, also known as the Avenues. The east side of the Valley is called the Streets.)

Eleventh, JB has started playing "Call of Duty 3" and it is loud. We share a den. His excuse for this is that it's about World War II, and that you cannot expect World War II to be quiet. I find this hilarious.

Twelfth, how sick am I? I think that I found the marathon that The Mom is talking about, and I'm like, "Yeah, we should do this." Let's see how I feel after actually completing (or trying to complete) one first, OK speedy?

Thirteenth, I swear on everything holy to me that if Bro2 got me sick, he will pay. He will pay dearly. The poor kid has been laid up, and came out to hang out today, and I'm afraid that he will have passed the death germs to me. Be strong immune system! Be strong!

No comments: