Tuesday, January 09, 2007

"Push it real good!"

SaltNPepa here! OK, not really. But they are kind of here, because they're in my head. "Doo dee doo doo doo doo doo dee dee dee doo. Swah! Push it!"And does anyone know why Salt and Pepa had the theme and Spinderella kind of chilled on her own? Something for Google, maybe.

I sent about 5 work emails from home tonight. I am becoming one of THOSE people. And by THOSE people, I'm saying that it's difficult to talk about not letting THE MAN get you down, and fighting the system, and anarchy in the UK if you're working from home occasionally because you might, just might, be part of the system now. And voluntarily working from home.

Speaking of work, who signed me up for three classes this semester? That was a terrible idea, and I would like whoever is responsible to immediately step forward and take 1.5 classes worth of work away from me.

Speaking of me, who's tired? Who's main motivation for getting out of bed tomorrow will be the coffee that she can get on the way into work (EARLY AGAIN, see above) as well as the fact that it's Eat Our Wednesday?

Speaking of Wednesday, it's not Friday.

1 comment:

Nurhan said...

Not sure if it was intentional - but I love it "Eat Our Wednesday". Drink our thursday.... lactate our friday... possibilities are endless.