Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Because it wasn't like I'm ever on time

My God. Why do I do this? Why, when running precisely 3 minutes ahead of schedule do I decide, "Yeah, maybe I need to update ITunes like the prompt says." Even though I know that doing so will then make me half an hour late for work. I am an idiot. And here I am, "Validating Install."

I don't want to alarm anyone, but it is now the first day of November. As in, second to last month of the entire year November. As in, Christmas is coming you fools and you better be prepared. As in, where the hell did the year go?

"Registering Modules"

Today when grabbing my lunch out of the fridge, I noticed that JB had somehow snuck a disgusting confection of German Chocolate cake into our house without me noticing, so that I could remind him yet again that German Chocolate cake is gross, (imagine why he didn't tell me about it now). It was sitting in the fridge calmly, but what was most peculiar was that there was a fork on top of it. Like it needed to be refrigerated as well, for the German Chocolate experience to be good. Or perhaps we were running out of forks and I had no idea. Or maybe there was something particular about the mixture of this fork and German Chocolate cake that made it divine. Either way, it's strange. And now the fork is in the dishwasher, because I can't abide by my flatware kicking it with the wrong crowd.

"Click Finish to end the Installer"

No comments: