Thursday, March 29, 2007

I am crazy, but only sometimes.

I had some delicious Jamba Juice yesterday for lunch. While I was there, the guy asked me if I would like a free sample of their new all fruit smoothie, something with something something and pomegranate. And I replied, "Hell yeah!" because I am a sucker for anything pomegranate. Were we not conserving currency at TeamHyperboles HQ, we would be bathing in Pom. So I tried the sample, and it was delicious like I thought it would be, as most things Jamba are. The sample came in this supercute Jamba sample cup. I liked the cup, so I took it back to work with me. However, I'm sitting here at work with the cup. It's really too small to do anything with, other than serve samples. I am confused as to why I ever thought it was a good idea to bring trash back to work. Even if it is cute miniature trash, it's still trash.

No comments: