Monday, June 30, 2008

What Reunion?

AT: did you spend the night or drove back?
Hyperboles: We stayed the night
AT: so nice getaway weekend
Hyperboles: Just a quick one
Hyperboles: It's all part of operation act 25
AT: no idea
Hyperboles: My latest scheme is called Operation Act 25
Hyperboles: for Team Hyperboles\
AT: ahh :)
AT: cool
AT: and here I was wondering why nothing came up on google :)
Hyperboles: lol
AT: wondering when you got so underground :)
Hyperboles: I stay true to my junk pop 40 self
Hyperboles: OMG, JBtotally busted my work face when he came up and met the two developers that I work with
AT: oh?
Hyperboles: They thought I was all cool, and he lets it slip that I have a Justin Timberlake album
AT: hahaha
Hyperboles: and I'm like, "Goddamn't! Keep that shit to yourself!"
AT: have you got the new kids on the block single?
Hyperboles: No
Hyperboles: I never hit that phase
AT: phew

No comments: