Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Hello people

Life is very busy right now. Probably no busier for me than it is for you, but still busy none the less. And perhaps you're better than me and you're writing has not ever taken a dip no matter how busy you are. Stop judging me. I mean it!

"Oh! You fixed me spine!" If you've seen it, you know what I'm talking about.

I'm going to interview a comic book shop owner for a semester long class project. The good news; it may not be so bad. The bad news; I actually have to conduct this interview, which involved strangers, which, let's be honest, is not my forte.

My little brother has a girlfriend. A real, seems kinda serious girlfriend. I am dealing. Kind of.

We're circling our closing date on the new house. 60 days. Um, that's terrifying.

Summer appears to have arrived. It is hot. I actually felt a little grateful today that it was only 90 something degrees. Because I know that it seems counterintuitive, but there is a difference between 90 and 100 degrees. And 120 degrees.

I had my first incident of jealousy with JB this week. Well, first bout of irrational jealousy. It was weird, and I would prefer not to do that again.

No comments: